PLEASE READ EVERY LINE!!
September 1st opens to everyone and is seat specific—one vendor under each MLM name and two vendors/small businesses in each category. Leslie and I will list the names of each company or industry below that are FULL. Please look at the list BEFORE you sign up. If the list is not updated when you sign up and your industry is taken, we will notify you of the error.
1) Be on location and in line between 1:00 pm - 1:30 for check in. DO NOT COME EARLY. STAY IN YOUR CAR. Setup starts at 1:30 pm. Event begins at 2:30pm.
2) Follow the map that will be sent for flow of traffic. Cars will be one behind the other and flow in one direction. Tent spaces are welcome to park in the lot closest to Ross and cart over your needs.
3) Unless you are a sponsor, spaces are all first come first serve. Tent spaces (equivalent to two parking spaces) will report to a tent marker- bring your own tent and tables. Lot spaces will fill in one right after the other and take TWO spaces- one for your car, one for your tables.
3) You are encouraged to decorate your trunk and tables for this Family Friendly Spooky Pet Fest.
4) It is strongly encouraged that you bring treats for Trick-or-Treating for people AND dogs!
5) If you wish, bring a donation for raffle for extra business exposure. Will be collected at check-in
6) Clean up begins at 5:00 pm.
7) Refunds will not be given if you can no longer attend. If we are rained out, another day will be selected. $75.00 - Small Business / $50 Non-Profit
8) Pick your space below! Parking Space - you get 2 spaces, one for your car, the other as overflow. Tent Space- size of two parking spaces but you'll park your car in the lot and transport your items to your space.
Sara Fallon Potter
25 businesses signed up and counting.
INDUSTRIES / BUSINESSES TAKEN - Do not sign up your business if it's on the list!
Software Development / Websites